This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student and no verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind the school or the student. The school is prohibited from issuing a ADE-1317 if the student has not met all of the requirements for course completion, and the student should not accept a ADE-1317 under such circumstances
- There will be no refunds if the student begins / enters the class.
- If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, **If after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses: and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the tuition and fees for the services not previously received by the student.
- Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, including instructional supplies, books, service charges, deposits and all other such ancillary miscellaneous charges, will be made within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination; if these items are stated separately and shown as part of the data furnished the student before enrollment. A charge of $25.00 for the ADE-1317 (student’s Driving Certificate) and $5.00 for the Texas Driver’s Handbook will apply.
- A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases; a) when an enrollee is not accepted by the school, b) if the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location, or c) if the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation by the owner or representation of the school.
- Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.
- Tuition plus any fees or charges must be paid in full prior to the last day of classroom instruction. Accounts carrying a balance beyond the last day of classroom instruction will be charged an administrative/maintenance fee of $25.00.
- Any grievances not resolved by the school may be forwarded to TDLR P.O. Box 121577 Austin Tx 78711, 512.475.0285.