- After the first week of class you will receive an
email with your user name and password. (Please
check your spam mail.)
User Name Example: John Smith = jsmith
Password Example: Home phone # 555-555-5555 = 5555555555
- You must have your Learner’s Permit # and expiration date the
first time you enter the system. Once you finish setting up your
account you will be able to schedule your driving lessons.
- After each driving lesson you will receive an email and/or text with
your grade and a review of your lesson.
- Driving lessons are scheduled according to seasonal availability. Example: 2 per month in peak season.
Driving Lessons are released throughout the month.
If the calendar is full, please check back often for new openings.
1=Unsatisfactory 2=Needs Improvement 3=Satisfactory 4=Good 5=Excellent
*We make every effort to place your student with the instructor you select, however, there are occassions when your student may need to be moved to another instructor.
- Driving lessons must be cancelled online
- Tuesday-Saturday cancel 24 hours in advance.
- Sunday, Monday and Holidays must be cancelled by 3:00 pm on the previous Friday.
- Failure to cancel in advance will result in a $25.00 late cancellation penalty.